Thursday, March 19, 2009

WORKING, WORKING, WORKING!!!!

Slowly but surely I'm beginning to build up an inventory. One of the hardest parts is making sure the cards don't all look the same! I have a tendency to get in a rut and do the same thing over and over.

This is the card set that I made today. I don't use the sentiments "Good Luck" or "Get Well Soon" very often so I thought that I would make this a set of just 2. This was a SUPER EASY card. I used the free Delicate Dots DSP and also the free Polka Dot Punches stamp set from Sale-A-Bration. I then used a Cuttlebug embossing folder (which I just LOVE those folders!!!) for the strip of cardstock and stamped the words from the Sincere Salutations set. EASY, EASY, EASY!!!!
Well, I better get back to the "workshop".
Until next time....
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin