Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stampin' Up!'s Monthly Contest

Today I had the crazy notion again to make something for this month's Stampin' Up! contest. The winners of these contests are able to pick three stamps sets for free.....and since I am always up for free stuff and have nothing to lose.....I went for it!! The last time I entered one of their contests, I didn't win but my card was posted on Stampin' Up!'s website in the Stamper's Showcase. Pretty cool!!

Anyways....each month in SU's Stampin' Success magazine that is sent to demonstrators, they post a different contest. One of this month's contest is entitled "Bleach It Good". You make something using the technique of bleaching. I had never done this before and so I read the article that was published on bleaching and gave it a go.

I am not able to post my card.....but I thought I would show you a peek at one of my "trial and error" cards. Sorry the picture is blurry, but I was REALLY zooming in on the tiny image.

Winners are notified sometime around April 10th.....I will let you know whether or not I won. I'm such a rookie compared to other demonstrators that I don't expect to win, but I tell myself that if I don't enter I can't win....at least by entering I have a shot. Plus again, it was just relaxing and fun creating something and working on it until it was "just right"!

Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin