Wednesday, March 25, 2009

INSPIRED BY NATURE

With the weather warming up, it has been hard to stay indoors and stamp when the real nature is so pretty! Anyway, after my walk this morning with my friend April, I finished up the card set that I had started on Monday. Tuesday was spent running errands, grocery shopping and getting some things done so that my family wouldn't boot me out :-)

This was a card that my stamp club made a few months ago. I just LOVE the Inspired By Nature stamp set and had to do this card again! I simplified the club card by not tying a knot and just adhering a piece of ribbon across the front....cutting a few corners to cut a few expenses! I am pleased with how they turned out. I made 5 sets of these cards.....
I also love the sentiments from the Level 1 hostess set Best Yet from the 2008 Fall-Winter Catalog....that is a great little set!!! I won't be parting with those babies anytime soon!!

My "work" is done for today. Not much clean-up today, since I had started this card on Monday.

I can hear my husband running the rototiller outside. I am going to post this and then make him lunch so that the roar of his stomach doesn't drowned out the sound of the tiller!!!

Until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

1 comment:

for2nately said...

love these! just found your blog recently and I have favorited it so I will be back often! thanks fos sharing!
hugs,
Elizabeth

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin