Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Already???

Boy, did the weekend fly by!! We had a GREAT time at church yesterday and then a relaxing afternoon visiting with friends....it's always wonderful to spend time with God's people!!

At the end of last week, I was beginning to lose it a bit in regards to getting ready for the craft fair...but I'm ok now (I think). I just finished another set of cards for the "Flatlanders Craft Fair" on May 9th.

I copied the basic design for this card set from a card that I had made a few weeks ago. I tried to make it simple but not too simple. I used the retired For A Friend Level 1 hostess set from the 2008 Fall-Winter Catalog and the Designer Series Paper is the Delicate Dots from Sale-A-Bration....which I might add is ENDING TOMORROW!!!!

Of course, I can barely make a card now without using my Big Shot. So for the flower I used the Build a Flower bigz die....Gotta LOVE that Big Shot!!!
With my cards done for the day....I again turn my attention to my home.

Now that St. Patrick's Day is over...the leprechauns that have been hanging around my house and cleaning it while I stamp most of the day have now all gone home :-( So, I guess I need to get busy and pick up where they left off....I don't think they were doing such a great job....

Until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin