Friday, March 20, 2009

CARD SET FOR THE DAY

The more I stamp these card sets the quicker I am becoming at streamlining my production. I'm glad stamping is something that I REALLY enjoy or stamping this much could become quite cumbersome.

Today I used one of my favorite stamp sets....Branch Out. I made 6 sets of 4 cards each. I made one card for each season, other than the color of the leaves and the liner, the cards are all the same. They didn't take me very long to make at all...a very simple, and classic layout. In fact, my monthly stamp club made the summer card at our session just this month.

Here they are....
Well, now that I am done getting my quota in for the day, I had better turn my attention to my home. It has gotten somewhat neglected the last few days. There is that funny saying..."A clean house is the sign of a lazy stamper." I don't think this saying would apply to me. LOL!!!

Until next time....
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin