Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'M CHALLENGE CHALLENGED...in other words....Challenges are Challenging :-)

Each day Splitcoast posts a new challenge for each day.....Monday it's New Technique, Tuesday it's Color, Wednesday a sketch, and so on. I am not very good at their challenges....but I try. In fact, half the time I feel somewhat embarrassed to post my card.....these stampers on SCS are AWESOME!!! These challenges really stretch me.....but I keep telling myself that "no pain, no gain". Anyway....This week's color challenge was to use the colors Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, and Passion Pink. So I dug out those colors and since I was feeling behind thought I would try and combine the Color Challenge with the CAS Challenge (another challenge posted on Monday)...which was using paper piercing.

I think in my case....trying to mix the two challenges was like trying to bake a cake and make chili all in the same bowl!!! IT DON'T WORK!!!!

Funny that I put "Get Well Soon" on it, since the card itself needs the same sentiments :-)

Oh well, sometimes you have it and sometimes you don't!!! I'll need to go back to the drawing board on this one! But it was fun tryin'!!!

Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin