Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'M GETTING LAZY!!

I think I'm beginning to get lazy or (heaven forbid!!) tired of stamping so much. Anyway, the card set I made today is so simple that I'm almost embarrassed! I made 6 sets of these.
I need to get with it!! The Flatlanders Craft Fair is a little over a month away. I think that I've thought so much about it that I've freaked myself out causing my creative juices to dry up...YIKES!!! Therefore, I need to just CALM DOWN and get a plan....or actually I need to remember the plan that I already came up....making a set of cards from each of the stamps sets that I have. Besides card sets, I also am wanting to make some gift card holders (graduations will begin taking place) and some boxes to put cards in....Mother's Day is the next day. I've also printed out instructions for some really cool stuff that I would like to try.

Ok, enough!!! This is where I begin to lose sight of reality.....when I start thinking about all the things that I want to do and haven't!!! I need to take one day at a time and just keep plugging along!!! I need to take a long deep breath and say "Serenity Now!"

Until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin