Saturday, March 7, 2009

THIS WEEK "FLU" BY & FTL32

This week "flu" by!! I really mean FLU!! Andy was sick at the beginning of the week and Madison spent all of the week sick!! Andy is completely well and Madison stills has some very stubborn symptoms that just don't seem to want to go away....but other than being annoyed by the congestion and an occasional cough, she is doing pretty good.

Well, the other day the Clean and Simple Stamping website posted their "Fall to Layout 32". Here is a copy of the sketch:
[FTL32.jpg]
Here is the card that I made for this sketch....it took me all of about 3 minutes!!!

The big shot just makes it SO EASY!!! I don't yet own the circle dies, but I just used a circle cutter (which mine is a MAJOR PAIN), but everything else is BIG SHOT!! I folded a piece of Kiwi Kiss cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Top Note die, making sure the fold was just inside the cutting line. The flower is from the Build a Flower Bigz die, which I topped off using the 1/2" circle punch. The image inside the 1/2" circle is from the Sale-A-Bration set Polka Dot Punches, the sentiment is from Sincere Salutations.

At my stamping club on Monday evening, we are going to be making a card almost like this....except I am going to use the 1-3/4" circle punch instead. I think if I would make the ladies use my circle cutter, they would all run out the door screaming in frustration....and I don't want that to happen. Here is a picture of my sample. They will be able to choose what color they would like the flower....we might have to make a couple of these little babies!!!

Until next time....
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin