Wednesday, March 18, 2009

STILL MORE STAMPING

I am still plugging away at getting card sets done for the "Flatlanders Craft Fair". The card that I just made I am going to sell in sets of just 3 cards.....they were a bit more time consuming than the other cards that I've done. In other words....they took some work. I used markers to color the stamp....not hard, but definitely TIME CONSUMING!!

I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set....I LOVE this set. Since the set comes with 3 word stamps, I made 3 cards for each set. I made a total of 18 cards....6 packs of 3 cards.

Here's what the set looks like.....(sorry! just ignore all the doodling on the paper.....LOL!!)
The card's base is of Old Olive and I used a layer of Chocolate Chip. I stamped the image using Old Olive and Rose Red markers. The flowers and the words are stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock. The circle under the words is punched from Rose Red cardstock. I have the card opening on the side....so the opened card measures 4-1/4 x 11....just something a bit different.

So far, this has been TONS of fun.....my mind has been swirling with ideas!!! Not enough hours in the day to stamp all that I have been thinking about. In fact, I hope this post makes sense since I'm writing it WAY past my bedtime and I feel a bit mushy in the brain.

I better get myself to bed.....Until next time...
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin