Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THINKING OF YOU

Well, I think we are through the worst part of the kids being sick. I am taking Madison to the doctor's tomorrow....she just can't seem to shake her fever and sore throat. Also, she has been terribly congested, so she might have strep and/or an ear infection....something that might need some antibiotics. Poor girl!!!

I did get around to stamping a bit this evening after they went to bed. I made a real quick card before I went to bed myself. This is a perfect example of the type of card that we will be making at my Clean & Simple Class on March 14th. The medallion was something I had stamped at a demonstrator's meeting a long time ago....I just never used it. And using the Big Shot and Top Note die really makes things EASY!!! In fact, we will probably be using the Big Shot a lot at the class!!! (Gotta love that Big Shot!!)

I am hoping to get back into the full swing of things in the next couple of days.

Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin