Saturday, September 3, 2011

STAMPING STUDIO

Even though we remodeled my stamping room over a year ago.....I realized that I never posted pictures of the finished product.

Since I just cleaned it all up today I thought I had better get some pictures while it still looks like this. So, before you see the pictures.....know that it NEVER EVER is this clean! I usually have something going on my desk.

This first picture is when you first step into the room....the doorway, which opens up from my dining room, is in the corner on a slanted wall. This is the view when you walk in.....the entire room measures about 11'x22'....
These cabinets are on the opposite side of my stamping desk. The boxes in the middle hold all my paper. There is a west window and if I leave my paper out...it fades terribly! The white boxes hold full sheets by color family, the green ones have scraps by color family and the black ones hold 12"x12" sheets, DSP, DSP scraps, and one box is for miscellaneous non-SU paper scraps.
Here is what is inside one of the cabinets....I have all my current stamp sets organized alphabetically.....and the other cabinets are crammed full of other good "stuff".
Here is a close up of where I do all my stamping.....Again, this area is NEVER this clean!! But it sure feels good to see it all spiffed up.
I should add that my husband has a corner of the room for the family "office".....so I share with him. He also has one cabinet to call his own. He keeps accusing me of trying to root him out...but that's so not true. I like it when he's in there doing his thing and I'm doing my thing.....makes for wedded bliss :-)

All the furnishings are from Ikea.....a store that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Good thing the closest Ikea is about a 3 hour drive or I might be tempted to spend too much money there or move into their store :-)

Well, there is a "tour" of my stamp studio....I LOVE my space and I LOVE to spend time in there just "playing"!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!
Hugs, Cindy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice, and ditto your sentiments about Ikea. My store is less than an hour away and I'm planning to go there today! I recognize which drawer units you've used, but which table top did you use?
Thanks, and again, nice job on the room.

Karen's Angelic Impressions said...

Hi Cindy!
This looks so good! I wish my stampin' studio was this neat! I will keep trying and take inspiration from you!!!

Lesley said...

you lucky to have such a super craft room best wishes Lelsey x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin