Wednesday, August 31, 2011

RETRO-FITTED CARD

Today I retro-fitted a card that I had originally made as a baby shower invite.....I had a couple of them laying around and thought "What the heck!". Anyway, today my aunt-in-law asked me for a couple of birthday cards for her grandchildren. One is a toddler and the other is about 10.

Unfortunately my camera is having some technical issues.....I think it has been dropped one too many times. It will focus sometimes and then other times it acts like the lens is jammed. All that to say...I couldn't get a nice clear picture of the toddler's card. So, sorry for the bad pic.....but here it is a bit blurry.....
With the older grandson's card.....I was able to use some retired DSP and retired Quick Accents that I had laying around.
I was really sorry when they retired the Extreme stamps....they have come in really handy for boys. I don't have very many "boy" and "manly" stamps....Yeah....I need to get me some of those! Just another reason I "have" to have more stamps....right?? :-)

Well, gotta go. We have had out of town company for over 2 weeks now....with a couple of days break in between. Tonight we are going out to dinner....yeah! no cooking for me!!

Until next time.....find some time for stamping!
Hugs ~ Cindy

1 comment:

Karen's Angelic Impressions said...

Hi Cindy! These are great cards! The baby card is darling and "Extreme" card is perfect for young men! You sure have great ideas for cards and retrofitting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin