Monday, August 22, 2011

INSPIRED BY NATURE AND MY FRIEND KAREN

Today's card is TOTALLY inspired by my friend, fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and upline Karen Angel (click HERE to go to her blog Angelic Impressions).

I love the relaxed "feeling" of this card.....plus it's clean and simple! The only change I made to her card was in the sentiment and I added the linen thread at the bottom. THANKS Karen for the GREAT work and the inspiration!!!
The card's base is Pacific Point....with a torn piece of Whisper White. The inks I used were Pacific Point and Old Olive which were sponged on. The grass is from the Inspired by Nature set....LOVE that set!!!

Thanks for visiting!!!

Until next time,

find some time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

2 comments:

Karen's Angelic Impressions said...

Thanks, Cindy! I'm glad you liked it. I'm not surprised though! You really seem to be drawn to the Clean and Simple look! I say "look", because sometimes it's not so simple!! (LOL)

Karen's Angelic Impressions said...

P.S. I love your card too! The Linen Thread was a great addition to the card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin