Monday, August 1, 2011

BIRTHDAY FANCY FLOWER

Hi Stampers!

Well, it's August 1st and I'm blogging......so I'm not going to go beyond that right now. Baby blogging steps is what I'm going to focus on :-)

Today I'm going to share with you the other card that I made this weekend.....another birthday card. I used the same stamps that I used in the other card.....except that I used only the 5 Petal Flower punch part of the Triple Treat Flower stamp....I had that left over from my other card.
I also used the same sentiment from the Happiest Birthday Wishes set.

You can't really tell from the picture, but I punched about 5-6 flowers out of The First Edition specialty paper using the Fancy Flower Punch and distressed them by wading them up real good, then I took my leftover Triple Treat Flower and punched out the middle layer and put them all together using an Antique Brad.

The base of the card is Very Vanilla and it is layered with a piece of Basic Black and Daffodil Delight which was embossed with the Framed Tulips embossing folder. The small flowers are punched using the flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack accented with a tiny pearl from the Basic Pearls.
I also wanted to highlight the flower more so I took a piece of folded Basic Black cardstock and punched it with the Decorative Label so that it made it twice as big and placed it behind the flower. I like how the card all came together.

Well, that's it for me today. I will try and get back in a couple of days with another card.

Until next time,

find some time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin