Sunday, July 31, 2011

TRIPLE TREAT FLOWER BIRTHDAY

Hi Stampers!

I spent a delightful Saturday afternoon doing a bit of stamping.....something I haven't done in quite a while and miss terribly!!! Things have settled down somewhat around our home and so it has been easier to break away and have some fun.

I have had a couple of friends who have had birthdays recently and I wanted to make them cards.....I'm always looking for good "excuses" to stamp :-)

Anyway....here is one of the cards that I made using the new Triple Treat Flower stamp that is in the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. What I love about this simple little stamp (it is one of the a la carte stamps for only 8.98) is that it utilizes 3 different punches....which allow you to use this stamp in a multitude of different looks. The punches used are the Fancy Flower, 5 Petal Flower, and the 1/2" circle punch. Punches make everything soooo EASY!!
I used the sentiment from the new Hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes (bought with hostess dollars....$21 for the wood mount and $15 for clear).

The NEW and much IMPROVED hostess rewards are the BOMB!!! I LOVE how Stampin' Up! has given hostesses such great rewards and freedom to use those rewards.

Well, I have plans to once again be consistent in my blogging. It's so hard because when I get behind, it gets a bit overwhelming knowing where to start again. There have been, and are currently, some GREAT Stampin' Up! promotions, not to mention to the new catalog, that I've completely missed. But, I need to just pick up where I can and gradually get back in the swing of things. So, tomorrow starts a new month.....and I will just start from there!

Until next time,

find some time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin