Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!

Hi Stampers!

As you know.....our son Andy is in Canada for the summer living and working with some friends of ours on their farm.
I sure do MISS him like crazy......and with him being there all summer.....we also miss celebrating his birthday. So, I made this card and sent him a small gift....we will do something fun when he gets home.

Here is the card that I made for him.....something fun, yet masculine.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

Until next time,

find some time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Super card - glad you and your family are well - it's quite difficlt when your 'babies' start spreading their wings but I'm sure Andy will be having fun and he will be home soon best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin