Monday, September 5, 2011

2011 HOLIDAY MINI

I'm a few days late....but on September 1st......the
NEW HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG
came out and it is chuck FULL of some wonderful new stamp sets and goodies!!

Click HERE to view an online copy.
I can't list all the goodies that I'm drooling over...since that includes most of what is in the mini, but the ones that are on the top of my "must have" list include:

Stocking Builder Punch
Stitched Stockings stamp set
Hand-Penned Holidays stamp set
Well, that's it for me today....Hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing, and refreshing Labor Day!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!
Hugs, Cindy

PS: I changed my blog layout again....I LOVE this one! The previous "new" one just wasn't doing it for me :-) Let me know what you think of this one...Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin