Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WISH BIG

Today I am sharing with you a birthday card that I cased from Karen (her blog is: Live, Laugh, and Stamp with Karen). I love Karen's work and copy her often....Thanks Karen for all the inspiration!

This card went together so easily!!! It is definitely mine kinda card! Also, it is a great way to use up small scraps of DSP.....I used some retired DSP for this one. Another thing, the flames are made using the wing from the Bird Builder Punch....always good to have multiple uses for the punches!!
So that the flames looked like flames....I used my 2-Way Glue Pen to put some Dazzling Diamonds on them....here's a close-up.....
Quick cards are always fun!

Tomorrow I will be back with a boo boo to share with you ;-)

Until next time....find some time for stamping!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin