Friday, September 23, 2011

SUPER CUTE PUNCH SANTA TOPPER!

Today's project is sooo cute!!!
I saw this cute snowman on fellow demonstrator Patty Bennett's blog (click HERE to visit her blog)...who made this while at another demonstrator's home in Utah. Everything is the same as Patty's except that I changed the hat a bit....she had a pompom....I used another punched piece and added the mini jingle bell (NEW in the Holiday Mini.....sooo cute!!!)

The snowman is made entirely with punches.
The hat is made using the extra large oval....the piece holding the mini jingle bell is a "sliver" punched with the large oval, his face is the large oval, his beard is the ornament punch, his mustache is the wing from the bird builder punch, his eyes, nose and mouth are the eyes from the owl punch. I added Dazzling Diamonds using a 2-way glue pen.
I then attached him to the new 1x8 cello bags from the Holiday Mini....here's a picture of the entire thing.....
I love this little guy!!!

Well, that's it for me today and I'm looking forward to this weekend.
Madison is finally over her mono.....although I am restricting her activities so that she doesn't overdo it and have a relapse. Andy has adjusted to having a cast and is getting really good at hopping around on one foot.....he also can move pretty quick on crutches!

Until next time.....find some time for stamping!!!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin