Sunday, September 18, 2011

MY FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD THIS YEAR

Hope you have had a relaxing and refreshing weekend. Today has been a nice refreshment from a busy week. I think that everybody is on the mend now.....Andy is all casted up, Madison is getting over her mono, and I think I'm rested up to face another week :-)
Although, I don't want to have another week like last week....Whew!! Makes me tired just thinking about it ;-)

Today's card is a CHRISTMAS CARD!!
I'm ready for the cooler weather to come.....and with it....the holidays! I love fall and I like winter.....but only mild California winters. I'm too big of a wimp to live where it REALLY gets COLD!

I used the new set, Stitched Stockings, which is in the Holiday Mini catalog (click HERE to view online). I love it and can't wait to make all kinds of cards with it....not just Christmas cards. I've seen it used for a birthday card and a baby card.....gotta love those versatile sets!
Well, that's it for me today. Thanks for poppin' in!!!

Until next time.....find some time for stamping!!!!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin