Tuesday, September 27, 2011

IT'S GETTING CRAZIER!!!

I just have a quick post today.

Yesterday Steve went to the doctor's because his foot had REALLY been hurting him when he walked....and he has a very high threshold of pain too. So, after awhile he calls and tells me that he's getting an x-ray, MRI, and having some lab work done....which, alarmed me a bit at first. Later that afternoon he calls to tell me that he's getting a CAST!! They found out that he has a severe case of tendonitis and he has to keep his foot immobilized. They gave him a walking boot....but he needs to keep off it as much as possible.

So here's a picture of my "twins"......
Here's their matching casts.....
Until next time....find some time for stamping!!!
Hugs, Cindy

2 comments:

Mary Cavalier said...

Oh my! So nice that they chose matching casts though.

Lesley said...

Cindy what a pair you have!!! Dad obviously didn't want to be left out - hope they both repair soon - you'll be shattered looking after them all - you take care Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin