Monday, September 19, 2011

STOCKINGS HUNG BY THE CHIMNEY WITH CARE

Today's card is a case (Copy And Share Everything) from a demonstrator named Jackie Topa. I made a few changes, but not very many.

I used the cuff of the Stocking Builder Punch to make the bricks....along with the toe of the punch on Red Glimmer paper for the flames. The fire is the wing punched from the Bird Builder Punch and then sponged with More Mustard.
The fireplace background is just a small piece of Basic Black card stock that I sponged with Whisper White Craft Ink so that it would look "smokey".

This card is a bit more time consuming that I usually make.....but it wasn't hard. And I definitely need to step up my stampin' game....I need to get back to trying new techniques and all that good stuff.
This card also allowed me to use my scraps.....I always like being able to use bits of card stock leftover from previous projects.

Well, thanks for visiting! I'm off to rustle up some grub for my family.

Until next time....find some time for stamping!
Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! This is such a fun card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin