Monday, September 12, 2011

FRENCH FOLIAGE

Today's card is one that I made last Saturday while stamping with my friend Jamie.
It was inspired by a card by Carrie Sampsel that I saw on Stampin' Connection.....a demonstrator only website where I get most of my inspiration.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stamp set French Foliage....perfect for any autumn card.
After not stamping regularly for a couple of months....it is taking me a bit to get back into the creative swing of things. It's easy to forget how much fun stamping is.....I love it!!!
Well, that's it for me today.......Thanks for visiting!!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!
Hugs, Cindy

3 comments:

Karen's Angelic Impressions said...

Hi Cindy!
I love this! You are really getting into it again! Thanks for posting!

Lesley said...

super card for Autumn best wishes Lesley x

Ann Schach said...

What a fabulous card, Cindy! I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin