Wednesday, September 7, 2011

BAD SMOOCH!

Ok, today I'm going to show you a card that was going together pretty good until......I smooched it :-(

I hadn't used my Smooched Spritz in a while and thought that this card.....which I might add was inspired by a card I saw in the current Idea Book & Catalog....just needed a little something. Well, it got a bit more than a little something.....my Log Cabin Smooch Spritz (which I love) just went crazy wild on over my card. Maybe it was mad at me for not using him since probably last Christmas....I don't know. Anyways....here's the card....
Here's a close up of just how much it got "smooched"....
Oh well.....I guess that is just how it goes sometimes. Still good fun!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin