Friday, February 6, 2009

USING LEFTOVER SUPPLIES

As I was cleaning up my stamping area I came across a baggie of supplies from a past stamp club and thought that I would go ahead and use them....I'm always looking for an excuse to stamp....so I made this card.

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Black
Accessories: Black gingham ribbon, non SU eyelet, slit punch

I'm going to be posting this card also on Splitcoaststampers. If you haven't visited Splitcoast lately, you need to! If you are ever in need of inspiration or want to see what others have done with a stamp set that you own....that's the place. I sometimes find myself spending so much time looking that I run out of time to actually stamp!! Seeing the creativity these stampers have is just amazing! It challenges me to be a better stamper.

Speaking of challenges....I've been actually trying to participate in some of the challenges that are available on Splitcoast. Each day they have some kind of "challenge" listed on the right sidebar of their website. They have helped me, especially when I want to stamp but don't know where to begin.

Find some time to stamp!!!
Blessings, Cindy

1 comment:

Jennifer Aviles said...

Cindy, what a gorgeous card! I love the colors, the layout, everything!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin