Saturday, February 28, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Today was a day spent doing laundry. All the kids' camp clothes and other camp stuff was washed AND folded AND put away.....I'm bushed!!! Wow, that was quite a day's work! In between loads of laundry, I made a big batch of Sloppy Joes for our church's monthly potluck. On the first Sunday of each month, we have a potluck following the worship service. This is such a WONDERFUL time of fellowship!!! Nothing beats time spent with other believers!!

Well, due to my Mt. Everest size mound of laundry that I conquered today....I didn't get around to doing any stamping. I have spoiled myself by setting aside time to stamp each day and now when I don't stamp I really miss it. Oh well....tomorrow is another day.

This is a card that I made a few days ago....I have found it a challenge to stamp cards that are masculine. So here is a Father's Day card that I made....it is also CAS (Clean And Simple) card. You can barely see it, but I paper pierced around the "Happy Father's Day" image.....if you wanted to make this card even simpler you wouldn't have to pierce it at all.

















This is an example of the type of card that we will be making at my Clean & Simple Class being held on March 14 at 10:00 a.m.

Speaking of my Clean & Simple Class, we will be making a total of 8 cards.....2 each of 4 different designs. This class is FREE with an order of $25 or more of Stampin' Up! products (before tax & shipping). So, if you are interested in attending please just let me know so that I can have everything cut and ready for you to stamp!!

Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

P.S.: Be watching my blog.....am I going to be posting "Sneak Peeks" of the cards that we will be making at the CAS Class.
Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Bigz die, Texturz plate, silver brads, 5/8" striped grosgrain kiwi kiss ribbon, heart to heart punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin