Tuesday, February 24, 2009

STAMP CLASS WITH KAREN

Yesterday I went to my friend Karen Angel's stamp class that she teaches and, of course, had a BLAST!!! Karen is such a wonderful stamper and a patient teacher. She has a blog, Karen's Angelic Impressions, that she recently started (click here to visit) so that she can let others enjoy her fabulous work. So, if you want some inspiration check in and see what she has been up to. (Hey Karen.....you need to post some of that GREAT work you do!!!)

Here are the two cards that we made in class.....Aren't they just "heavenly!!?? I am going to have to copy the "Live With Passion" card....I just LOVE that Inspired by Nature stamp set. Plus, I like how the top panel spotlights the grass, like a window.

A big THANK YOU to Karen for letting me go to her class and for a great time at lunch afterwards!!!























Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin