Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Elegant Thank You

Hope that your week is going well....the days seem to go by just too quickly!!!

I still want to stamp a card for the Mojo Monday challenge....I am going to work on making that tomorrow and will post whatever I make. If you want to take a look at the sketch for this week click on the Mojo Monday badge on the right side bar of my blog. Working from a sketch can just give a boost to your creativity.

Ok....Here is another card from last weekend.....it's been nice having something to post since I'm not a "chatty" poster. Also, it again is made with Old Olive paper and ink.....that is the best color for me right now. I'm going to have to force myself to use other colors :-)

I have been trying to keep my cards CAS (Clean and Simple)....and for the most part I really like how they turn out. Plus, they only take a few minutes to make. The Elegant Thank You stamp used on this card is one of my favorites!! It just makes whatever you stamp look elegant. It is one of the new stamps on Stampin' Up!'s under $10 page in the back of the new 2009 Spring-Summer Idea Book & Catalog (page 208)....if you haven't looked at that page you should!!! The stamps on that page are not only affordable but beautiful.

Stamps: Elegant Thank You
Ink: Old Olive (of course!)
Paper: Old Olive (again!), whisper white, retired DSP
Accessories: Rhinestone brad, Big Shot, Build a Flower Digz die, paper piercer

I am also submitting cards to the new Splitcoast challenge for CAS cards. A new challenge comes out every Monday....this week's challenge is "One Button Will Do"....you are to make a CAS card using only 1 button. This is just the second week of this new challenge, so it's just beginning. The CAS gallery is full of beautiful examples of VERY EASY cards that only take a few moments to make. So for those of you who think you don't have enough time to stamp.....CAS cards has now taken away your excuse!!!

Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin