Sunday, February 15, 2009

CUTE CARDS USING SCRAPS

I have been having so much fun stamping this week and this weekend. I have just been trying to make LOTS of cards and to use as many of my scraps as I can. I am only going to post one card today....then I will have something to post during this week......just in case I don't get to do as much stamping as I would like.

This card's base is Old Olive cardstock....which I think is my favorite color. I don't even know the name of the Designer Series Paper(DSP) used or the color of the accent strips....they were pieces from a "Grab Bag" that I purchased at Gloria's scrapbooking class that I went to on Thursday. In fact, that is where I got the DSP scraps that I used in all the cards that I made this weekend.

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Bitty Basic Level 1 Hostess (retired)
Paper: Old Olive, DSP ???
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, 1/2" circle punch

Be sure to check out Splitcoast for stamping ideas....also check out my gallery....my user name is "scamfam". I have been trying to post cards there as well.

Find some time for stamping!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin