Monday, February 23, 2009

EBAY, BRANCH OUT, CAS

Out with the old and in with the new!!

But, of course, that takes money. So, last night I put about 10 retired stamp sets on eBay. These are sets that I have used in the past but not recently.....my tastes in stamps has changed a bit. There are so many current sets that I LOVE and would rather have so I'm going to get rid of those that I don't use and get ones that are more in line with my stamping today. If you are interested in taking a look at what sets I'm selling just go to eBay, this will take you to one of the sets I'm selling and then click on "View Seller's Other Items" to the right.

Speaking of new stamp sets that I love....I recently bought "Branch Out". This is a set that is wonderfully versatile, fun, and easy to work with. As soon as I received it I had to use it!!! I quickly made the following card.

















This could also pass for a CAS (Clean and Simple) card. It was so SIMPLE!!!

Speaking of CAS cards.....remember that Splitcoast has posted this week's CAS03 Challenge. They post a new challenge each Monday. This week's challenge is a sketch challenge. Miss Boo, the facilitator, posted the sketch in MSWord, so you if you are interested in seeing what the challenge is click here. You can also see cards that have already been posted for this week's challenge. I will try and make my card tomorrow.

Stamps: Branch Out, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories: None!

Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

1 comment:

Cindy said...

smokin' cute card! And I love the stamp set. Way to go...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin