Monday, February 16, 2009

THIS IS THE DAY

Here is another card that I made over the weekend. I had such a good time just sitting down and stamping "just for fun". The "Say It With Scripture" stamp set is from 10 years ago....Stampin' Up! has retired it, but I don't think I will EVER want to part with.....it's one of my favorites!!!

Again, except for the card's base, I used scraps from the grab bag that I purchased from Gloria....and my Big Shot added just the right kind of flower as an accent.

Stamps: Bitty Basics (retired), Say It With Scriptures (retired)
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, DSP that I don't know the name of
Accessories: Scalloped edge punch, 1/2" circle punch, Big Shot, Build a Flower Bigz die

Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin