Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mojo Monday 72 - Challenge

Each week I check out the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and each week I tell myself that I'm going to do it and each week, I don't....UNTIL NOW!!! It may be at the 11th hour, but I'm still in time to submit it for last week's challenge. Soooo, here is the Mojo Monday Week 72 Sketch:
[Mojo72Sketch.gif]
And here is the card that I made to submit:

Once again, I started by looking at my scraps from old Stamp Club meetings, then I looked in my scrap bin for some interesting colors.

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Best Yet Level 1 Hostess Set (retired)
Ink: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard
Paper: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, More Mustard DSP, Maine Mulberry DSP (retired)
Accessories: 1/4" grosgrain old olive ribbon, Flower Fusion, non SU button, scallop edge punch

Want a CHALLENGE?????......Tomorrow will start Mojo Monday Week 73......Visit Mojo Monday - The Blog and have some FUN!!!!

Find some time for stamping!!
Blessings, Cindy

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin