Saturday, May 1, 2010

CLASS CARD ~ FLOWER

Hi Stampers!

Well, since I am barely able to look at my previous post.....I thought I better put something else on here so that I don't get teary whenever I look at my own blog.

Today, the card I have to share with you is one that I made at stamp class a couple of weeks ago. It uses the With All My Heart stamp set and the Extra Large Fancy Flower punch from the Occasions Mini....this card was so super easy to make it wasn't even funny.
I plan to make this card again....maybe for one of my clubs.

Well....that's it for me today....I hope you have a GREAT weekend. I doubt that I will be able to post over the weekend, but hopefully will get back on Monday.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!

Blessings...........Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin