Sunday, May 23, 2010

SUMMER MINI OPEN HOUSE ON SATURDAY

Hi Stampers!

This post is mostly for those folks who are local....but even those out of town are able to join in as well.

This coming Saturday I am having a SUMMER MINI OPEN HOUSE. Here are the details.....

OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, May 29th
10 - 2 p.m.
at my home

Here's what to expect.....
Goodies
FREE Make-n-Take
FREE Shipping on all orders placed (even if you can't attend or are out of town)
Sign ups for clubs & classes
Pre-order your 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog
and of course.....LOTS of FUN!!!

Some reminders....My FREE STAMP SET offer is only going to be available until MAY 26th.....So, if you join my team before then, I will buy you the stamp set of your choice.

I am still offering my FREE COLOR BUNDLE to anybody who holds a qualifying workshop or places an order for $150. The Color Bundle includes a Classic Ink Pad, Classic Refill, Marker, and a pack of cardstock.

Hey, for those of you who are out of town, how about having a "Virtual Workshop". Get your friends together and submit your orders as a qualifying workshop and I will mail the hostess a Make-n-Take Kit with enough materials for all who ordered to make a card.....plus the hostess still qualifies for all hostess benefits AND the FREE Color Bundle.

Also, for those close to home.... hold a qualifying workshop before November 30th and qualify for my HOSTESS APPRECIATION PARTY where you'll be pampered with food, fun and FREE stuff!!

Well....I'm off to prepare for this Saturday.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!

Blessings......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin