Friday, May 14, 2010

SOME NEW COOL SIDE BARS

Hi Stampers!

I have been busy stamping....but also busy doing some "business" stuff too. As I said, I am going to be working on beefing up my Stampin' Up! business and part of that includes updating my blog. So, I have added a few new side bar buttons.....all of which are links to important information about current SU promotions, the new color renovation, and the SU Clearance Rack (which is VERY COOL). So, check those out!!!

I have taken some pictures of cards that I've recently made....but it is after midnight right now and I'm too bushed to upload those. I will post again tomorrow.

Oh....a friend asked me to help her with some thank you cards...so I am working on that too. They are for some gals who helped set up dessert at our church's recent women's conference. The dessert was cupcakes.....so, of course, the thank yous need to look like cupcakes, right? :-) I've made the template so tomorrow I want to work on actually making one of the cards. I think we are going to get together and make all of them on Saturday afternoon......so if we do, I will be sure and take pictures.....and I better get with it so that we have something to make!!

Well....it is WAY past my bedtime....so until next time, find some time for stamping!!!

Blessings.........Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin