Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ELEMENTS OF STYLE ~ CLUB CARD

Hi Stampers!

Today's card uses the Elements of Style stamp set from the new Summer Mini. This is a GREAT set.....so pretty!!! I sure hope this set stays around!!!!

This card's inspiration came from the demonstrator only website Stampin' Connection. The demonstrator's name is Kim Ransom. I changed this card up just a bit.....and I LOVE how it turned out!!!
The card is pretty simple.....I used watercoloring to color the flowers and what you can't tell from the photo is that I sprayed the flowers with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz which is also in the Summer Mini. These Smooch Spritzes are SO COOL!!!! I hope SU carries them over to the new year!!!

This was the second card that we made at my monthly stamp club yesterday evening.

Well, that's all folks!! Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!

Blessings..........Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin