Wednesday, May 12, 2010

STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE

Hi Stampers!

Hope your week is going well....mine is....although the days seem to sure go by quickly!!

Today I wanted to let you all know that I now have a Stampin' Up! website just for me!! Click HERE to take a look!! And then be sure to bookmark it so that you can return often!!!

It contains all kinds of important information such as:
Current SU promotions
A link to SU's online store so that you can place your orders directly
Links to all current catalogs
Information on becoming a demonstrator along with a
"Join Now" link where you can actually sign up online
(I can email you the password)
LOTS of creative ideas, and
A calendar of all my events with information about each one.

I am going to be working at increasing my SU business this year.....so I appreciate your visiting my blog and being interested. Thanks!

I am waiting to receive all the swaps from my club.....and I will post those when I get them. I also made a pretty set of cards today based on one of the cards that I made at club.....once my camera battery is charged I will take a picture of them and post it.

And speaking of this set of cards.....I made them as a door prize for an upcoming Summer Mini Open House that I will be having on Saturday, May 29th!! If you're in the area and would like to attend.....please contact me!

Well....that's all I have for today. Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!

Blessings.......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin