Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WATERCOLOR TRIO

Hi Stampers!

Yesterday morning I was playing with my new stamp set WATERCOLOR TRIO. Wow! do I LOVE this set! It is in the current SUMMER MINI CATALOG.......and we will be using it at my upcoming SUMMER MINI OPEN HOUSE on May 29th.

I used an Old Olive ink pad and markers (Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry) to color on the images....which I stamped on a piece of textured vanilla cardstock, which I lined with a piece of Melon Mambo. I used the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder under that and the card's base is Old Olive cardstock. The 5/8" Old Olive satin ribbon is featured in the Summer Mini too. I think the card turned out really nice considering I started out not even intending to make a card :-)
Stamping is sooo FUN!!!

Well....that's all for today....until next time, find some time for stamping!!!

Blessings.........Cindy

2 comments:

Lesley said...

you have been busy again - sorry about the peppers being eaten - best wishes Lesley x

JustNeedling said...

Beautiful card! Just got this set and have yet to try it. Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin