Monday, May 10, 2010

FREE COLOR BUNDLE & FREE STAMP SET

Hi Stampers!

This is my second post for the day.......but I wanted to post this before too much time passed.

I wanted to let you know of a SPECIAL that I am offering......For anybody hosting a workshop with sales totally $150 (before tax and shipping) or for anybody placing an order of $150, I am offering a FREE COLOR BUNDLE (over $20 value). Remember, whether you place an order or host a workshop....BOTH qualify for the hostess benefits as well!!!

The FREE COLOR BUNDLE includes:
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Stampin' Write Marker
Cardstock (8-1/2 x 11, 24 sheets)

You pick the color! This offer is from me and you will need to contact me to take advantage of this special offer and NOT order from my website.

I am also offering a FREE STAMP SET (up to $47.95) to anybody who wants to join my team and become a demonstrator. This is in addition to the great offer from SU of 2 Workshop WOW DVD's for FREE.

TechniqueDVDsOffer_US.gif


You can choose from the Standard Starter Kit ($199 including shipping)....an over $335 value.....the kit includes:

  • Five complete stamp sets
  • A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
  • Stampin' Pastels
  • Card stock
  • Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
  • Five Classic Stampin' Pads
  • VersaMark Pad
  • Stampin' Scrub and Mist
  • Blender pens
  • Business forms and tools
ENG_Demo_Starter_Kit_2009-2010.jpgThe Standard Starter Kit

or the My Digital Studio + Starter Kit ($185 including shipping)....an over $295 value.....the kit includes:

  • My Digital Studio software
  • Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2” x 11”)
  • Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2” x 11”)
  • Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin’ Pads
  • Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin’ Write markers
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Real Red 1” double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • Button Latte Designer buttons
  • Stampin’ Dimensionals
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)

The My Digital Studio + Starter Kit


Both these kits can be customized to you! Both of these kits also offer a Scrapbooking add on for $50...which can also be customized to suit you.

You can sign up ONLINE by going to my SU website and click "Join Now".....just email me for the password!!

The offer of the free stamp set is only available until May 26th!!!!

The free Color Bundle is available until June 30th.

Well......that's it for me today. My monthly stamp club is meeting tonight, so I will post our swaps soon!!!

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!

Blessings..........Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin