Friday, April 30, 2010

SOME SAD NEWS

Hi Stampers!

I've been putting off writing about this because it makes me so sad to think about.....but I thought it was time. At the beginning of April we went on vacation for Easter break and came back to learn that Bones, the kitty that we had nursed with a bottle, had been hit by a car and died. Very very sad for all of us.

Here is picture of him when he was sooo small......
Here's when he was a bit bigger......
And here's a picture of him a couple of weeks or so before we left on vacation.....
He was a great cat and will be missed greatly!!!!

Blessings........Cindy

2 comments:

for2nately said...

Oh Cindy I am so sad for you! Please know my thoughts are with you :(
Elizabeth

Lesley said...

Oh I am sorry best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin