Friday, October 9, 2009

PUNCHED PUMPKIN

Happy Friday! Hope you had a good week....I did.

Today I have spent the day making sense of all the heaps and piles in the office. I've got LOTS of stuff!!! But what's crazy is that I "need" all that stuff! :-D Over the last year, I have even weeded out bunches of things that I don't use anymore....but I guess I've added just as much as I've gotten rid of because the volume seems to stay the same :-)

Do you remember the Dasher card from this post? Remember, how I said that I wanted to try doing the exact same layout but for autumn....well, I gave it a try about a week ago. I changed it up just a slight bit....but not too much.
What do you think?

The card's base is a half sheet of More Mustard. The scallop circle and the eyelet strip is cut from Always Artichoke. I also used a small piece of Always Artichoke DSP. The sentiment is from the Holiday Best Level 1 Hostess set and the background stamps are from a couple of sets....Bitty Basics (retired) and Autumn Harvest. The scallop circle was cut with the Big Shot using the Scallop Circle #2 bigz die. The inner circle was cut using Nestabilities.

The pumpkin was punched using the large oval punch with More Mustard cardstock that I sponged with Pumpkin Pie Classic ink. The stem is a bit piece of Chocolate Chip and the leaves were die cut using the SU Little Leaves sizzlet. This pumpkin is the same one used in this post.

Well....I better quit stalling and get back to work on my room. The kids will be home from school in about an hour and I want to be able to hang out with them. Friday night is usually our "hang out and watch a movie" night.

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings.......Cindy

2 comments:

Lisa Atha said...

Cindy,

Love it! I love punched pumpkins, they are so adorable. I love this layout.....I may have to borrow it! Tee hee.

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Lesley said...

what a brilliant use of the large oval punch - thanks giving is not far away and what a lovely card to give - have a good weekend yourself. I'm off to de clutter the loft - thanks for leaving a message on my blog - I love hearing from fellow crafters from across the pond.
best wishes
Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin