Friday, October 30, 2009

CLASS CARDS

Happy Friday everyone! It's Halloween's Eve........don't be too scared this weekend! Steve and I are gearing up for a frightful night though. Tonight the kids are having some of their school friends over for a Halloween Party.....oooooo scary!! Not really!!! They are going to eat, eat, eat and eat, play volleyball, eat some more, and then we are planning on having a big bonfire and roasting marshmallows so they can all go home totally sick to their stomachs from all the junk they will have consumed. But, I'm sure they will have a good time gorging themselves :-)

Well....I didn't fulfill my goal of getting all moved into my new space yesterday, but I did make some progress.

I wanted to show you a card that I made on Monday at stamp class. I think it is quite elegant. It is just black and white. We stamped the image with craft black ink and embossed it.....and the DSP is the Night & Day Specialty paper from the Holiday mini catalog.
And as an added bonus.....it even contains a gift! We made a bookmark that is tucked in behind the front panel. We made the bookmark out of the Stampin' Up Two Tags die and then covered it with a window sheet that had also been die cut....the window sheet is included in the Night & Day Specialty DSP from the Holiday mini. We added a rub-on and a bit of ribbon and voila!! you have a fabulous little bookmark!!
I think this card is just so beautiful!!! I know I probably say this a lot.....but.....this is one of my favorites!!!

Well, I better get on my broom and start flying around getting ready for the Halloween Party.

Until next time.
Blessings......Cindy

1 comment:

Lisa Atha said...

Cindy,

Mmmmmmmmmm very pretty!

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin