Thursday, October 22, 2009

CLASS CARDS

Hi!! Thanks for checkin' in!

Today I have been doing some major cleaning and organizing.....moving into my new space!! It feels good to clear out some things (junk is more like it!!) that has just piled up.....my garbage is getting quite full! I'm having a ton of fun though!!

As you probably know....on Mondays I go to a stamping class that my friend Karen Angel teaches. She always has great projects for us to make. (Thanks Karen for all your hard work!!!) Below are the 2 cards that we made this past Monday......
This card was made using the Eastern Blooms stamp set.....this card has a great layout and can easily be changed up depending on the colors and stamp sets used. LOVE IT!! She provides us with envelopes that we are able to stamp to match our cards.....I normally don't think to take a photo of the envelope, but....behind the card is the envelope I made for this card.

The next card was just too clever and too cute!!! The crow is made entirely from punches. If you are interested in all the punches used just leave me a comment and I will email those to you. It was fun to put him together!!
Well....that is it for today. It has been hard for me to sit still and blog when most of my house is torn up....I've been totally pre-occupied with getting "my world" back together. So, I apologize for not being more detailed.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!! or getting organized!!!
Blessings......Cindy

1 comment:

Lisa Atha said...

Cindy,

Great cards. I love the colors and layout of the first one, and that crow is too cute, he gave me a giggle. Please let me know what punches you used, that would be awesome. Your new space is going to be like heaven on earth to you, looks great so far.

Lisa Atha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin