Monday, October 19, 2009

ROOM UPDATE

Hello! I know it has been some time since I posted, but we've been busy beavers over here! I thought that I would show you how my stamp room (and oh yeah....and Steve's office) is progressing.

Here's a picture of some storage units being built.....These were originally going to be mounted on the wall above the desk units, but when Steve held them up they just didn't look quite right...too much space between the cabinets and the desks. So since they could also be for the floor, we just switched them.

Now....here's what they look like all done!! Steve did a GREAT job, plus he has worked like a dog!!!

I've now got TONS of storage......ummmm..... what can I store in there?? :-D
I bought a bunch of their paper boxes.....I LOVE these boxes!!! They are not only great for storage, but they also add some color! Those 2 middle openings were originally going to have cabinet doors, but I was afraid it would look to stark.....so I axed the doors and added the boxes for color.
By the way....the green is a perfect match to Stampin' Up!'s Old Olive :-)

Well....we're still not quite done! I will post the other side of the room when it gets done.....but here's a sneak peek......
This almost seems too good to be true!!! What an outrageous blessing!!!

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings......Cindy

PS: Don't get too jealous!!! :-D

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Your doing well - looking forward to seeing the finished product - luckily Ikea is only a 1/2 hr drive away so I'm going to have a look for my craft storage - happy flat pack building - Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin