Monday, April 6, 2009

WHEW! FINALLY TIME TO STAMP and THIS HAPPENS!!

This last week was pretty busy....and this next week is stacking up to be the same. This week is Easter break for the kids. We are going to take advantage of the kids being off and spend some much needed time together having fun. We are planning on going out of town for a couple of days and doing some "touristy" (is that a word???) stuff in San Francisco (Alcatraz, Golden Gate, Fisherman's Wharf). I'm really looking forward to hanging out with my family!!!

Also, our cat is going to be having kittens ANY DAY now....we have all been anxiously awaiting the arrival of her brood. She is getting quite round in the middle! Our cat acts more like a dog than a cat....which makes my husband Steve happy.

Anyway....last week I don't think I stamped at all (I need to get my priorities straight :-D). So, this weekend I made a set of cards....and I HATE it when this happens.....when I finished I wasn't pleased with how they turned out. I think they're ugly!!! Arrrrr!!! But I'm going to go ahead and package them up and try to sell them anyway! I don't mind the layout, but the colors are making me NUTS!!! I think I need to stop trying to use ALL my scraps at once and concentrate on making nice cards, NOT cleaning my scrap bin out. Which I might add keeps getting bigger and not smaller....the more I use out of it and more it grows!
I will try to do MUCH BETTER next time......I can't take this from myself!

This will be my last post until probably the end of the week.....so until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin