Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BABY KITTENS ANY DAY NOW!!!

Our cat, Cuddles, is going to have kittens ANY DAY NOW....in fact, we are thinking it might be tonight!!! She has been acting very weird and has been trying to decide where to have her brood for the last couple of days. We have a box/bed on the patio all ready for her.....the kids also made a "bed" for Jesse, our dog, out of the box from our new tv.

Cuddles and Jesse have always been the best of buds.....and I'm now thinking she might have found the perfect place for the delivery room.....I took these pictures around 8:30pm on Wednesday evening.They are both so weird!!

Didn't get to do much stamping today.....I spent most of it out on the patio dusting off all the winter cobwebs from the eaves of the house and getting it all ready for summer. We spend TONS of time on our patio.

Anyway....all that said.....here is a picture of a card that I had started yesterday and finished this morning. I LOVE the Trendy Trees stamp set.....I received it FREE as a reward for my sales during Sale-A-Bration (WoooWhooo!!! I always love free!!!).

I'm not completely pleased with this card, but I was anxious to use my new set!!! Being impatient is a BIG problem with me.....I'm just itchin' to ink up new stamps!!! I'm also all crazy because of the other new "toys" I received just yesterday....my mind is all jumbled....ahhhh!!!
Until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Trendy Trees, Yummy
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Textured vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, top note bigz die

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin