Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :-D

Today is my birthday.....I'm thankful that the Lord has allowed me these years. I have a GREAT Savior, GREAT life, GREAT family....I am SO THANKFUL for all that God has blessed me with and I don't want to take any of it for granted!!

Last night we went out to dinner in honor of my birthday.....I wanted to go to Rubio's for fish taco's....yummy!!! Rubio's is one of my favorite places. Believe it or not, I wasn't up for going to a restaurant....I just wanted to have an easy, relaxing, and fun time out with my family. Then after dinner we went to Starbucks and each had a decaf coffee....that was yummy too! We're not big Starbucks folks, but like to go there for a treat every now and then. Then we came home and I was able to open my presents......I got the Bag w/Scallops Bigz die!!! Also the extended cutting pads!!! I'm going to have fun playing with that!!!

As promised....here is the other card that we made at Stamp Club on Monday. This card was also very simple. I knew ahead of time that I was going to be having a couple of really new stampers present...in fact, one gal had never stamped before.....so I wanted both projects to be easy and not frustrating.
The only stamping on this card was using the Oval All stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The designer series paper is Delicate Dots from the recent Sale-A-Bration catalog. The card's base is Certainly Celery, it has a black background piece and then 2 pieces of the Delicate Dots paper topped with a ribbon. The Scallop Oval punch is also in the current Occasions Mini....that punch is GREAT!!! There is no guarantee that it will be in the next catalog, so it may only be available through May (although I hope not!).....better get it while you can!!!

Until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

1 comment:

for2nately said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a super day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin