Thursday, April 23, 2009

NO KITTENS....JUST A CARD

Well, as weird as Cuddles the cat was acting....no kittens yet. By the looks of her it better be any day!

Last night I just couldn't help myself.....I had to try out my new Circle Scissors Plus and Eyelet Border punch that I recently received. I made this card at about 11:00 p.m. and noticed this morning that the stamping was a bit crooked.....I don't think I was seeing straight last night :-D I think that I'm going to LOVE both of them.....the Eyelet Border punch is soooooo cute!!!
I'm going to dig in and get my work done around the house so that I can play some more.....need to keep those priorities straight!!

Until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Trendy Trees, Thoughts & Prayers (sentiment)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Vanilla, Sand colored paper that I've had FOREVER!!
Accessories: Circle Scissors Plus, Eyelet Border punch, 5/8" striped kiwi kiss grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin