Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FLATLANDER'S CRAFT FAIR

Well, it is just a week until the Flatlander's Craft Fair.....so, I thought that I would post some details for those of you who are local....or those of you who want a road trip destination :-)

Flatlander's Craft Fair
Saturday, May 9th
Craft & Food Booths: 8:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Maywood Center on Avenue 12
Madera Ranchos
Parade begins at 10:00 a.m.

I will be selling cards, card sets, gift card holders, candles, and maybe a few more items. I will also be promoting some upcoming stamping classes and events.....maybe even have a Make-n-Take for those who have never stamped before.

I will also be selling OLIVES!!! Our friend is a producer of olive products and I will have his line of products there as well. These olives are YUMMY!!!! There will be a variety of stuffed olives, marinated veggies, olive oil, garlic, and some jams & jellies. Makes me hungry just thinking about them :0

I will have something for everybody!!! So, come on out to the Ranchos for some local home-town fun!!!

Until next time,
Find some for stamping or eating olives!!!
Blessings, Cindy

PS: Our church, Free Grace Church, will also be hosting a booth at the Flatlander's.....we will be handing out free Bibles and some other literature. Also, it will be GREAT time to meet our WONDERFUL pastor, Matt Troupe!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin