Monday, April 27, 2009

ALMOST DONE

Happy Monday!!! Hope you all had a terrific weekend! We did!

Well, it is now less than 2 weeks before our local Flatlander's Craft Fair on May9th in the Madera Ranchos. I think I'm done with making card sets! Whew!! It has been difficult trying to gauge how much stuff to make....I don't want to make too much and I don't want to wind up short with nothing left. Anyway, below is a picture of the sets that I've made up to sell.....I will also be selling individual cards, gift boxes, gift card holders, and candles (Yikes!!! I need to get busy!!!)
Today, my goal is to make a bunch of gift boxes.....the Big Shot will make this pretty easy!! Yeah (again) for the Big Shot!!! I'll post pictures of those when I get them done.

By the way.....the baby kitties are doing GREAT!!! They are all still strong and healthy and getting cuter with each passing day!! I'll try and take some pictures of them too and post them.

Until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin